Aquario Neo Solution 2 | 300ML | Micro Aquarium Plant Fertilizer
If You Find The Price is Higher Than other Market Place Ping Us Via Our What’s app and get your discounted Price
- 100% Safe & Secure Payments
- Authenticity Guaranteed
- Fast & Free Shipping All Over India
- Shop with us for surprise gift
- No cost EMI
Neo Solution 2 from AQUARIO is a liquid combination fertiliser for aquatic plants. It supplies the aquarium plants with the important micronutrients iron (Fe), boron (K), molybdenum (Mo) and calcium (Ca). The iron is present in chelated form, so that it remains longer available for the plants in the aquarium. Nutrient deficiencies such as iron deficiency, recognisable from faded, yellow to white coloured young plant shoots, are prevented. In addition, Neo Solution 2 contains important amino acids and valuable natural humic substances, which have a beneficial effect on plant growth. The result is a rich green and healthy plant splendour in every tank.
- Liquid combined micronutrient fertiliser for aquatic plants
- Supplies the plants with Fe, B, Mo and Ca
- Iron in stabilised form (Fe-DTPA) remains available for aquatic plants for a long time
- Prevents leaf chlorosis due to iron deficiency
- Promotes plant growth through important amino acids and valuable humic substances
- With practical pump dispenser
- Combination with Neo Solution 1, Neo Solution K and Neo Solution Fe is recommended
- Not suitable for use in shrimp breeding tanks
Neo Solution 2 is dosed directly into the aquarium every 3 days. One pump stroke corresponds to 1 ml. Fertilisation is started at the earliest 30 days after the aquarium has been (re)started. For permanent maintenance of the plant aquarium, 2 ml Neo Solution 2 per 20 l aquarium water are added to the tank.
The dosage is only a guide value and can be lowered or increased depending on the aquarium in order to obtain optimum values. A weekly water change of 30 - 50 % should be carried out so that individual nutrients that are not converted do not accumulate in the tank.
|Dosage||Every 3 days|
|Aquarium maintenance||2 ml per 20 l water|
|For fast plant growth||1 ml per 20 l water *|
|Low light plant aquarium||2 ml per 20 l water|
|Colour formation and balanced growth||3 ml per 20 l water|
*Regular water change required
The stated dosages refer to a supplementary application of Neo Solution 1, Neo Solution Fe and Neo Solution K according to their respective dosage recommendations.
Shake the bottle well before use. Neo Solution should not be used in the shrimp breeding tank.
If algae problems occur, the amount of fertiliser should be reduced and the water should be changed regularly. Algae-eating animals such as Yamato shrimp also help to reduce increased algae growth.
Keep out of reach of children.