Bubbles N Troubles ICH OUT For Aquarium Fish White Spot, 100ML
If You Find The Price is Higher Than other Market Place Ping Us Via Our What’s app and get your discounted Price
- 100% Safe & Secure Payments
- Authenticity Guaranteed
- Fast & Free Shipping All Over India
- Shop with us for surprise gift
- No cost EMI
BNT’s ICH OUT is a combination of two powerful medications which have proven effective in the control of many diseases of freshwater fishes caused by external protozoan (single cell) parasites such as white spot disease, Ichthyophthiriasis, Costia, Trichodina, Chilodonella and saltwater external parasites such as Cryptocaryon and Amyloodinium . The medication can also treat fungal infections in fishes. Ich Out is recommended as the best chemical treatment for Ich, (white spot disease), having been originally developed decades ago for professional aquaculture, public aquariums, and government use in treating fishes. Other than refinement in ingredients, it has continued to remain as the foremost scientifically developed chemical treatment for Ich white spot disease. The Ich Out formula utilises the less common but also less toxic chloride salt binds strongly with the internal cytoplasmic structure of disease causing organisms interfering in normal metabolism. Fishes such as the so-called "scale-less" species (loaches, catfish, etc.) tolerate ICH OUT very well, but be sure to follow cautions noted earlier.
- Controls Ich and other external protozoan, dinoflagellate and fungal diseases of fish
- For fresh and saltwater fish , Will not harm biological filters when used as directed
- The foremost Ich (white Spots) treatment for aquarium and pond fish
- For use in Treatment of Freshwater and Saltwater External Single-Celled Parasites. ICH OUT is stable indefinitely in solution. It must be stored above 50° F (10° C) to prevent product precipitation. Do not freeze. Keep tightly closed when not in use
- Add 5ml (1 teaspoon) per 10 gallons of water Remove carbon and clean filter. Replace with clean mechanical filter media and return to use without the carbon. Continue filtration during treatment. Perform a partial water change of at least 20-25%. Repeat water changes at 20-25% before each re-treatment with Ich Out.