Aquario Neo Solution 1 | 1000ML | Macro Aquarium Fertilizer
If You Find The Price is Higher Than other Market Place Ping Us Via Our What’s app and get your discounted Price
- 100% Safe & Secure Payments
- Authenticity Guaranteed
- Fast & Free Shipping All Over India
- Shop with us for surprise gift
- No cost EMI
Neo Solution 1 from AQUARIO is a liquid combination fertiliser for aquatic plants. It supplies the aquarium plants with the important macro nutrients nitrogen (N), potassium (K), magnesium (Mg) and phosphorus (P) (in form of phosphate). Neo Solution 1 increases the photosynthesis performance and ensures rapid plant growth. Deficiency symptoms, indicated by holey leaves and leaf discolouration, are prevented.
A combined application with Neo Solution 2, Neo Solution K und Neo Solution Fe of the AQUARIO fertiliser series is recommended.
- Macro-combined fertiliser for aquatic plants
- Supplies the plants with N, K, Mg and P
- For healthy and fast plant growth
- Prevents leaf discolouration and formation of holes in leaves due to nutrient deficiencies
- With practical pump dispenser
- Combined application with Neo Solution 2, Neo Solution K and Neo Solution Fe of the Aquario fertiliser series recommended
- Not suitable for use in shrimp breeding tanks
Solution 1 is dosed directly into the aquarium every 3 days. One pump lift corresponds to 1 ml. Fertilisation is started not earlier than 30 days after restarting the aquarium. For permanent maintainance of the plant aquarium, 2 ml of Solution 1 per 20 l of aquarium water are added to the tank.
The dosage is only a guide value and can be altered depending on the aquarium in order to obtain optimum values. However, a water change of 30 - 50% should be carried out weekly to prevent individual nutrients from accumulating in the tank.
|Dosage||Every 3 days|
|Aquarium maintainance||1 ml per 20 l water|
|For fast plant growth||3 ml per 20 l water*|
|Low light plant aquarium||1 ml per 20 l water|
|Colour formation and balanced growth||2 ml per 20 l water|
*Regular water change required
The stated dosages refer to a supplementary application of Neo Solution 2, Neo Solution Fe and Neo Solution K according to their dosage recommendations.
Shake the bottle well before use. Neo Solution should not be used in the shrimp breeding tank.
If algae problems occur, the amount of fertiliser should be reduced and the water should be changed regularly. Algae-eating animals such as Yamato shrimp also help to reduce increased algae growth.
Keep out of reach of children.