JBL Tropol Tropical Water Conditioner For Fresh Water Aquarium
Sale Sold out
Regular price Rs. 799.00
Regular priceUnit price per
If You Find The Price is Higher Than other Market Place Ping Us Via Our What’s app and get your discounted Price
- 100% Safe & Secure Payments
- Authenticity Guaranteed
- Fast & Free Shipping All Over India
- Shop with us for surprise gift
- No cost EMI
- For water to suit both fish and plants: for setting-up and for water changes in the care of freshwater aquariums and shrimp tanks
- Creates crystal-clear water. Acts as light filter and withdraws a part of the light radiation vital for algae. Comparable to sun glasses
- Healthy water, healthy fish: fosters good health in fish by using humic substances from peat and tannin from oak bark
- Improves acclimatisation of all blackwater fish
- Contents: 1 bottle Tropol. Use: 10 ml/40l water. Example for 60 l aquarium: 15 ml for setting-up, 5 ml for 1/3 water change every 2-3 weeks
Fish and plants need to be as comfortable in the aquarium as they are in nature. Transform your aquarium water into biotope-like water to protect the fish with natural substances.
For water changes and setting up new aquariums. Tropical water in the home aquarium Tropol adds nature-identical substances to the tap water to make it similar to the natural waters of tropical ornamental fish with its many humic substances.
Advantages of the JBL water conditioner
Prevents algae, creates crystal-clear tropical water, fosters good health of the fish through humic substances, promotes their spawning readiness through active iodine, reduces stress, promotes their brilliant colours, no brown colouring.