Tropic Marin Original Balling Liquid Set | 3 x 1 L
If You Find The Price is Higher Than other Market Place Ping Us Via Our What’s app and get your discounted Price
- 100% Safe & Secure Payments
- Authenticity Guaranteed
- Fast & Free Shipping All Over India
- Shop with us for surprise gift
- No cost EMI
Tropic Marin ABC Liquid Balling Set A+B+C, 3 x 1000 ml.
- The 3 components used in "The Balling Method" of supplementation
- Allows independent dosage of calcium (Part A) and carbonates (Part B)
- Sodium chloride free sea salt (Part C) maintains critical ionic balance
- Stable calcium dosage = ideal conditions for coral/coralline algae growth
- Convenient liquid set includes pre-mixed solutions in ideal concentrations
Create best conditions for coral and coralline algae growth without decreasing important elements or upsetting aquarium water chemistry. Tropic Marin BIO-CALCIUM ORIGINAL BALLING Salts provide a highly efficient calcium supplementation program delivering calcium and alkalinity essential for healthy coral growth.
Balanced 3-part dosage method comprised of calcium chloride dihydrate (Part A), sodium bicarbonate (Part B), and sodium chloride-free sea salt (Part C) prevents unwanted sodium chloride buildup and maintains crucial ionic balance in the aquarium water. Pharmaceutical-grade salts of the highest purity contain all 70 trace elements found in natural seawater.
Part A Calcium chloride dehydrate, Part B Sodium bicarbonate, and Part CSodium chloride-free sea salt each sold separately for convenient independent dosage that accommodates the unique calcium and alkalinity needs of your coral reef aquarium. Great for reef hobbyists on an established 3-part Balling calcium supplementation program. A/B/C Set is the perfect choice for hobbyists new to the 3-part Balling calcium supplementation method.
- For a highly efficient supply of calcium using the Balling Method
- The ion equilibrium is maintained
- The separate solutions can be added to the tank either directly or by a dosing pump
- Contains all 70 trace elements found in natural seawater
- No unnatural by-products
- Without phosphates and other pollutants
- The separate solutions are very stable and can be stored indefinitely
- The solubility of these elements is ensured by the use of pharmaceutical-grade salts of the highest purity