ADA Nature Aquarium Power Sand Basic S
- 100% Safe & Secure Payments
- Authenticity Guaranteed
- Fast & Free Shipping All Over India
ADA Power Sand Basic-S
Power Sand Basic is the power sand substrate that is what the Advance is based on. This product is perfect for smaller planted aquariums and is a first layer base substrate material designed for providing vital nutrients to the roots of aquatic plants. This excellent product also promotes ongoing growth of substrate bacteria. This very porous “sub” substrate media has a massive surface area which stimulates good water circulation, and organic nutrients to promote the growths of multi-strains of bacteria. Power Sand Basic is really not "that basic after all"; rich with BACTER 100 and Clear Super, this ecellent product will jump start any small planted aquarium to higher standard!
The Power Sand is a vital part of the ADA Substrate System that is famous the world over. Utilizing just the Amazonia Soils is only ½ of the method of success. With ADA Power Sand, the substrate has a maximum potential for water and nutrient circulation which carries oxygen to stimulate bacterial activity and the development of the plant roots. This is the ideal condition of a healthy substrate, in order to establish a balanced ecosystem.
In other soils or substrates, persistent problems occur with the passage of time. Water circulation is obstructed with buildup and anaerobic activity starts to occur, thus rotting the roots of the plants. The mixed size substrate with Power Sand at the bottom secures good water circulation due to the multiple shapes and sizes of the granules. Even when aquatic plants have been growing for long periods and waste matter accumulates, Power Sand maintains proper water circulation.
Unlike other ADA Power Sand, Power Advance-S provides more minerals and nutrients to the substrate, as it also contains Bacter 100 and Clear Super.
- Nutrients Contained in Power Sand-S are Slowly Dissolved and Absorbed by Plant Roots.
- Extremely Rich in Nutrients.
- Already Contains Bacter 100 and Clear Super for the Optimal Start of your Aquascape.
- The Ability to Supply Oxygen is Utmost Important for Oxygen Loving Aerobic Bacteria. Insufficient Oxygen Promotes Anaerobic Bacteria to Flourish, which produce toxic and kills Plant Roots.
- Works Optimally to Nourish the many Strains of Bacter 100 that is Proven Help Minimize Algae and Stimulate Plant Health.