Top Aqua Aquarium Co2 Diffuser Large V-AP018-L
- 100% Safe & Secure Payments
- Authenticity Guaranteed
- Fast & Free Shipping All Over India
CO2 diffuser is a part of your CO2 regulation system. The CO2 regulation system usually consists of a CO2 regulator, CO2 cylinder (the source of CO2), and the CO2 diffuser. The diffuser is an add-on or standalone device and its main purpose is to dissolve the CO2 from the regulator into the aquarium.
The CO2 diffuser is attached to the tubing connected at the bubble counter as part of the CO2 regulator. The CO2 diffuser breaks down the big bubbles from the bubble counter into tiny bubbles to be dissolved into the fish tank more easily and efficiently, raising the level of CO2 in the aquarium water. It is similar to a air diffuser except it diffuses CO2 into the water. A very common one for small tanks is the ceramic glass CO2 diffuser that is submerged into the fish tank and secured to the aquarium glass with a suction cap.
Basically, the best type of CO2 diffuser is the one that makes micro bubbles, doesn’t leak,and is safe and secure. TOP AQUA New 2-in-1 CO2 Diffuser comes with high quality ceramic disc to get the optimum diffusion effect while having a integrated bubble counter to keep check.
- 2 in 1 design CO2 Diffuser with inbuilt Bubble Counter.
- Easy and simple to maintain.
- Promises the best CO2 dissolution rate possible.
- High quality ceramic plate for atomizing CO2 gas for a higher efficiency diffusion rate.
- Suitable for 2-4 feet aquarium