YEE 9 in 1 Aquarium 50 Test Strips for Freshwater Saltwater,Test Kit with Quick and Accurate, Pond Fish Tank and Swimming Pool Test Strips Testing Nitrite,Nitrate,Clorine,pH and More
- 100% Safe & Secure Payments
- Authenticity Guaranteed
- Fast & Free Shipping All Over India
Why need AQUARIUM TEST STRIPS? In order for fish to thrive, the water should be similar to that which could be found in their natual enviroment. Because poor quality may cause disease and even death of the fish. The most common and important water quality parameters are Ammonia, Nitrite, Nitrate, Carboonate, Free Chlorine and pH, all of which may vary over time but all invisible to the eyes. Our test strips can effectively monitor the parameters of water quality to help you understand what is going on in your aquarium with quick and comprehensive instruction! Quantity: 50 Pcs Notes: 1.The optimal colorimetric time is 30-60 second, and too long or short time affects the reading. 2.The following can cause your results to be inaccurate: (1)Exposure to moisture (2)Touching the pads with your fingers (3)Improper storage
- 【9 IN 1 AQUARIUM TEST STRIP】Keep your aquarium water clean and your fish healthy with TEOBAPAK 9-in-1 fish tank water testing kit. Our fish tank test strips total have 9 elements: Nitrate, Nitrite, Total Chlorine, Free Chlorine, Carbonate, H2S, Total Alkalinity, pH and Hardness.
- 【PREMIUM MATERIAL】Each fish tank testing strip is made of high-quality fiber paper and NO COLOR BLEEDING pad that provides instant and reliable results, the strips color wouldn’t bleed.
- 【EASY TO USE】Immerse the aquarium water test strip into the water for 2 seconds and remove it, then hold the strip horizontally for 60 seconds, compare it with the color chart on the bottle to get an accurate value of the fish tank.
- 【MULTIPLE USES】The aquarium testing kit is functional in both freshwater and saltwater, can be used to monitor the water conditioning of aquariums, fish tanks, and ponds.
- 【50 TEST STRIPS】This aquarium test kits include 50 aquarium pH strips in a handy bottle that is convenient for you to take anywhere. You can test your aquarium water quality at regular intervals.